We live in a time of transformation and confusion. Many old patterns of social oppression have yielded to the urge for change. As individuals and members of groups we often find ourselves moving toward new identities and roles in the world. The Men’s Council seeks to be an inspiring presence where men can come to know themselves more fully and can feel safe enough to do the work that will move them forward in their lives.
The Men’s Council is a nonprofit, focused on helping men grow, enrich, and improve their lives through support, fellowship, and community. The Men’s Council strengthens men in their roles of son, father, husband/partner, friend, and citizen.
TMC provides the resources to men for their well-being by:
- Promoting personal development and emotional growth
- Providing opportunities for connection for meaningful relationships
- Reaching out to other men
- Creating and sponsoring events and programs
- Organizing and referring to men’s support groups
- Encouraging men’s creative voice and enhance self-discovery
- Advocating for men in crisis
The Men’s Council affirms and conducts itself in accordance with the belief that people of all colors, nationalities and religions deserve respect and humane treatment. We welcome all who identify as male to join us in making that ideal possible.
The Men’s Council is a 501c3 tax exempt charitable organization.
Donations will help us in our mission. Please consider donations, either through the contact information below, or this convenient Paypal link. Thank you for your consideration.
PO Box 6155
The Men’s Council (formerly the Triangle Men’s Center) is a 501c3 tax exempt organization.