Try the “List” view below for event details.
“These events are provided as a resource for our readers and the reader is asked to do their own evaluation and vetting of the suitability. The listings do not imply endorsement or sponsorship by The Men’s Council.”
February 28 – March 1, 2020
Proper grieving is our birthright. Grieving together creates more beauty on earth.
The ritual we will be engaged in is born out of this understanding. It has been
brought to the West by initiated elder and shaman Malidoma Some’ of the
Dagara tribe in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
Benefits to doing this work may include:
• shifting old behavioral or mental patterns
• feeling more vitality and energy
• improved mental clarity and acuity
• accessing a deeper connection to joy
• releasing/healing chronic pain in the body
- 0202.March.MondayNo events
- 0303.March.TuesdayNo events
- 0404.March.WednesdayNo events
- 0505.March.ThursdayNo events
- 0606.March.FridayNo events
- 0707.March.SaturdayNo events