Laughing Waters Retreat Center
Proper grieving is our birthright. Grieving together creates more beauty on earth.
The ritual we will be engaged in is born out of this understanding. It has been
brought to the West by initiated elder and shaman Malidoma Some’ of the
Dagara tribe in Burkina Faso, West Africa.
Benefits to doing this work may include:
• shifting old behavioral or mental patterns
• feeling more vitality and energy
• improved mental clarity and acuity
• accessing a deeper connection to joy
• releasing/healing chronic pain in the body